Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Utah. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Utah. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Salt Lake City, West Valley City & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Utah need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Utah. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Utah, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
UT Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Utah: