Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ballard. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ballard. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Ballard & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ballard should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ballard?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ballard. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ballard Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ballard, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ballard? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ballard
UT Tree Trimming serves Ballard and communities nearby: