Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Boulder. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boulder. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Boulder & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Boulder homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boulder?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Boulder. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Boulder Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boulder, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boulder? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boulder
UT Tree Trimming serves Boulder and neighboring communities: