Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Charleston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Charleston. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Charleston & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Charleston need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Charleston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Charleston. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Charleston Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Charleston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Charleston? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Charleston
UT Tree Trimming serves Charleston and neighboring communities: