Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clawson. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clawson. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Clawson & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Clawson should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clawson?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clawson. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Clawson Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clawson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clawson? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clawson
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Clawson and communities nearby: