Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Clearfield. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clearfield. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Clearfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Clearfield homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clearfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clearfield. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Clearfield Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clearfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clearfield? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clearfield
UT Tree Trimming serves Clearfield and the surrounding area: