Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Escalante. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Escalante. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Escalante & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Escalante homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Escalante?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Escalante. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Escalante Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Escalante, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Escalante? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Escalante
UT Tree Trimming serves Escalante and communities nearby: