Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Garland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Garland. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Garland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Garland should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Garland. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Garland Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garland? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garland
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Garland and communities nearby: