Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Granite. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Granite. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Granite & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Granite need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Granite. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Granite Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite
UT Tree Trimming serves Granite and communities nearby: