Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gunnison. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gunnison. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Gunnison & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Gunnison homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gunnison?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Gunnison. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gunnison Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gunnison, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gunnison? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gunnison
UT Tree Trimming serves Gunnison and the surrounding area: