Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Huntington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Huntington. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Huntington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Huntington should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Huntington Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntington? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntington
UT Tree Trimming serves Huntington and the surrounding area: