Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Huntsville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Huntsville. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Huntsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Huntsville should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntsville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Huntsville Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntsville? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntsville
UT Tree Trimming serves Huntsville and the surrounding area: