Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hurricane. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hurricane. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Hurricane & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hurricane should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hurricane?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hurricane. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hurricane Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hurricane, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hurricane? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hurricane
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Hurricane and neighboring communities: