Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kingston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kingston. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Kingston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Kingston homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kingston. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kingston Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingston? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingston
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Kingston and the surrounding area: