Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lake Shore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Shore. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Lake Shore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lake Shore homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Shore?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake Shore. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Shore Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Shore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Shore? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Shore
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Shore and neighboring communities: