Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Leamington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leamington. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Leamington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Leamington homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leamington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leamington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Leamington Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leamington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leamington? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leamington
UT Tree Trimming serves Leamington and the surrounding area: