Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lewiston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewiston. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Lewiston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lewiston homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewiston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lewiston. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lewiston Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewiston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewiston? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewiston
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewiston and neighboring communities: