Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mapleton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mapleton. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Mapleton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Mapleton homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mapleton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mapleton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mapleton Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mapleton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mapleton? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mapleton
UT Tree Trimming serves Mapleton and neighboring communities: