Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Moab. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Moab. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Moab & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Moab homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Moab?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Moab. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Moab Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Moab, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Moab? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Moab
UT Tree Trimming serves Moab and the surrounding area: