Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Monroe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Monroe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Monroe homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monroe. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
UT Tree Trimming serves Monroe and the surrounding area: