Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Monticello. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Monticello & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Monticello homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monticello. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
UT Tree Trimming serves Monticello and neighboring communities: