Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Naples. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Naples. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Naples & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Naples homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Naples?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Naples. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Naples Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Naples, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Naples? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Naples
UT Tree Trimming serves Naples and neighboring communities: