Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newton. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Newton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newton homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newton Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newton? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newton
UT Tree Trimming serves Newton and communities nearby: