Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Ogden. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Ogden. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including North Ogden & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services North Ogden homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Ogden?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Ogden. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The North Ogden Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Ogden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Ogden? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Ogden
UT Tree Trimming serves North Ogden and the surrounding area: