Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Salt Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Salt Lake. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including North Salt Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in North Salt Lake should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Salt Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Salt Lake. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The North Salt Lake Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Salt Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Salt Lake? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Salt Lake
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves North Salt Lake and the surrounding area: