Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakley. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Oakley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oakley need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakley. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oakley Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakley? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakley
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakley and the surrounding area: