Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ogden. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ogden. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Ogden & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Ogden homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ogden?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ogden. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ogden Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ogden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ogden? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ogden
UT Tree Trimming serves Ogden and neighboring communities: