Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oquirrh. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oquirrh. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Oquirrh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oquirrh should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oquirrh?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oquirrh. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oquirrh Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oquirrh, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oquirrh? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oquirrh
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Oquirrh and the surrounding area: