Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pleasant Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pleasant Grove. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Pleasant Grove & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pleasant Grove homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Grove?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pleasant Grove. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pleasant Grove Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Grove? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Grove
UT Tree Trimming serves Pleasant Grove and communities nearby: