Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Portage. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Portage. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Portage & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Portage need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Portage?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Portage. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Portage Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portage, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portage? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portage
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Portage and the surrounding area: