Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Richmond. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Richmond. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Richmond & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Richmond should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Richmond?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Richmond. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Richmond Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Richmond, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Richmond? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Richmond
UT Tree Trimming serves Richmond and the surrounding area: