Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rocky Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rocky Ridge. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Utah – including Rocky Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Rocky Ridge homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rocky Ridge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rocky Ridge. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rocky Ridge Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rocky Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rocky Ridge? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rocky Ridge
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Rocky Ridge and the surrounding area: