Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Salt Lake City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Salt Lake City. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Utah – including Salt Lake City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Salt Lake City homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Salt Lake City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Salt Lake City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Salt Lake City Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Salt Lake City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Salt Lake City? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Salt Lake City
UT Tree Trimming serves Salt Lake City and neighboring communities: