Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Jordan. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Jordan. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including South Jordan & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services South Jordan homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Jordan?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Jordan. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Jordan Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Jordan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Jordan? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Jordan
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves South Jordan and neighboring communities: