Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. George. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. George. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Utah – including St. George & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. George need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. George?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. George. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. George Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. George, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. George? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. George
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves St. George and the surrounding area: