Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Timber Lakes. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Timber Lakes. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Timber Lakes & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Timber Lakes homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Timber Lakes?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Timber Lakes. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Timber Lakes Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timber Lakes, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timber Lakes? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timber Lakes
UT Tree Trimming serves Timber Lakes and neighboring communities: