Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Washington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Washington. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Washington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Washington homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Washington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Washington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Washington Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Washington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Washington? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Washington
UT Tree Trimming proudly serves Washington and communities nearby: