Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wellington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wellington. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Utah – including Wellington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wellington should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wellington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wellington. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wellington Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wellington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wellington? UT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Utah homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wellington
UT Tree Trimming serves Wellington and neighboring communities: