Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Woodland Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodland Hills. That’s where we come in! UT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Utah – including Woodland Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Woodland Hills homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodland Hills?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodland Hills. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Woodland Hills Tree Pruning Process
UT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodland Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
UT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodland Hills? UT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Utah homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call UT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodland Hills
UT Tree Trimming serves Woodland Hills and neighboring communities: